Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forum Bebas Indonesia - All Forums: Buxdel - Buxdel.com

Forum Bebas Indonesia - All Forums
Forum Bebas Indonesia - http://www.forumbebas.com

Buxdel - Buxdel.com
16 Jun 2011, 4:18 am

I am not admin


Welcome to BuxDel, after a lot of work we finished and we pre-launch the site today for test and

find bugs.

Today 15.06.2011 We officially in Pre-Launch

The first 3000 members who register will get free pioneer membership with some better benefits,

then the rest standard members

I would like to introduce the new PTC – BuxDel and share our plans for future.

We are using Zeus Script v.2.2, you can check our license at the link

http://xeoncoder.com/licensecheck/buxdel.com

Our hosting is DDoS protected and we use SSL 128 bit.

We use AlertPay and Liberty Reserve as payment methods with Instant Payments
We have decided not to use Paypal as many PTC sites are closed because of frozen accounts there,

Paypal system is not for PTC sites.

I'm a PTC sites user for more than 6 years and I know who scammers are and why we do not like

them so much and moderator in others one.
I know that most of PTC sites are scams and we hate it .Most of bux sites admins are trying to

cheat users to take as much investments as possible and stay in profit, they are inventing

various kinds of excuses to stop paying and them closed.
I have decided to create this site (BuxDel) not because of money but I'm curioushow this system

works from the side of PTC site admins. This experience will help me in my future work with PTC

sites and help me to analyze better each bux. I promise I'll pay you until I have money on my

AlertPay and LibertyReserve accounts left.

I really hope we will make BuxDel one of the best PTC sites.

In PreLaunch, you can earn and promote, and you can cashout too!
Why Prelaunch? Because we will test the site and find if the site have any bugs..

For more information and rules how is work the site, check the

FAQ
T.O.S

You Can Follow BuxDel in Twitter and in Facebook too.


Register : http://buxdel.com/?r=index


[Image: 468x60_2.gif]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.